Coenzyme Q10 is involved in the production of ATP (chemical energy) in the mitochondria. It is synthesised by the body and consumed in the diet. Coenzyme Q10 is the only fat-soluble antioxidant that the body can produce. It interacts with the enzymes that are responsible for the work of electron-transfer chain in the mitochondria.
The level of coenzyme Q10 decreases with age, so it should be supported by supplementation. Coenzyme Q10 is fat soluble, it is recommended to take it with a meal containing fat.
The sources of coenzyme Q10 are: broccoli, sardines, peanuts, mackerel.
Functions of coenzyme Q10 in the human body:
– it improves the contractile activity of the heart
– it improves the resistance of the heart to decompensation (developing cardiac insufficiency)
– it balances normal blood pressure and decreases the tendency of the blood to clot
– it works as a powerful antioxidant
– it is beneficial for people suffering from diabetes
– in cancer, it supports the immune system
– increases aerobic capacity and muscle strength
Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), coenzyme Q10.
Packaging: 90 capsules.
Suitable for vegans.
The product does not contain: sugar, preservatives, synthetic additives, gluten, lactose, soy, GMO.
Dietary supplement in the form of capsules containing:
2 capsules: coenzyme Q10 – 120 mg. *Nutrient reference value.
Recommended daily dose: 1 capsule twice a day. Take before meals.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.