Copper is an essential element for the proper functioning of many enzymes and non-enzymic proteins.
Its role is remarkable in the respiratory and antioxidant processes, as well as the synthesis of neurotransmitters. It is also an important element for maturation of collagen, elastin and keratin, therefore, it plays a significant role in maintaining the proper condition of connective tissue.
Functions of copper in the human body:
– helps in maintaining the proper condition of connective tissue,
– contributes to the maintenance of chemical energy (ATP) production,
– helps in maintaining proper colour of hair and skin,
– helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system,
– protects cells from oxidative stress as a component of superoxide dismutase
– helps in the proper transport of iron in the body
– supports the immune system
Ingredients: demineralized water, copper (II) citrate, copper (II) sulfate.
Packaging: 100 ml bottle.
Suitable for vegans.
The product does not contain: sugar, preservatives, synthetic additives, gluten, lactose, soy, GMO.
Dietary supplement in the form of drops containing copper. Copper supports the normal functioning of the nervous system and the immune system.
Recommended daily dose: 10 drops contain 1 mg of copper (100% NRV*).
* Nutrient reference value.
Take after meals, dissolved in water or juice.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.